Charlotte, North Carolina
about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Business Systems Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Decision Making Information (DMI)DMI Administration oversees DMI core operations and establishes consistent, DMI-wide processes to ensure implementation of financial, HR, risk and process controls; drives DMI communications and coordinates DMI's response to cross-enterprise initiatives. This team has enabled DMI to centralize execution and coordination of enterprise framework and process documentation to manage a portfolio of ~60 processes, inventory of 200+ risks and controls (which is still being created, refined and built out) and drive alignment based on these artifacts across DMI's 8 BC plans with 100+ functions and 15+ active global delivery transitions.
- Process documentation, risk/controls documentation
- Risk/Control documentation across all of DMI processes
- Help create KRI - Key Risk Indicators scorecard
- Build scorecard for self assurance accuracy - proof doing the control work
- Look at the processes and the risks associated with them, ask how do they control risk, and then figure how do they know when controls are working
- Audit or Exam type experience, And have documented and implemented controls for various risk types
- Visio experience is ideal to map out processes & data flow
- 5+ years of experience who is hungry to jump in immediately and make things happen
- Some past consulting experience would be a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.