about 1 month ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a NET Developer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for a candidate to work on an assignment 12 + months.
Location: Charlotte, NC or New Jersey (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID)
- Resolves coding, testing and escalated platform issues of a technically challenging nature
- Responsible for defining opportunities across IT to maximize resource utilization and improve processes while reducing cost
- Ensure that systems are monitored to increase operational efficiency and managed to mitigate risk
- Mentor and trains other members of the team
- Partner with Management, Dev, QA, production support and platform engineering teams effectively
- Focus on building relevant capabilities in the organization to keep pace with demand and best practices in the industry
- Manage vendor/contractor partnerships to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Design, codes, tests, debugs and documents programs using Agile development practices
- Operate in restricted to niche domains: such as Capital Markets, Quants, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning
- Lead implementation of complex projects/initiatives on above domain
- Lead the team to ensure compliance and risk management requirements for supported area are met and works with other stakeholders to implement key risk initiatives
- Mentor slower level team members
- 10+ years of experience in C#/.net development and Oracle
- Experience with version control, build/deploys
- Knowledge of Collateral Management preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.