15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Camera Image Quality Field Test Technician for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino, CA. The individual will capture, analyze, and create reports that illustrate the image quality impact of in development accessories like phone cases when combined with early camera prototypes.
- Support requests from Field Test engineers to capture images and videos for failure analysis, component improvement, and image quality tuning
- Stage and capture subjective camera image quality tests using props, models, scenery, professional studio lighting, and lab-based real world scenes as needed by the team
- Work with Python scripts for automation and analysis of image quality data
- Collaborate with engineering teams to help design, build, and implement camera studio improvements and maintain studio organization for the team
- Opportunity to expand knowledge across various engineering fields related to camera image quality and have a notable impact on the design and function of the final product
- Minimum 3 years experience working in testing of mobile cameras and devices and/or professional photo and video production
- Experience with Python writing scripts and automating tasks
- Basic understanding of how camera optics and SW algorithms (AE, AWB, AF, etc.) impact image quality
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel/Numbers for data collection and reporting
- Skilled at building Keynote presentations that communicate complex data simply
- Strong attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Ability to pick up new technologies quickly
- Self motivation to expand and share technical knowledge
- Willingness to relocate to the Bay Area, CA.
Preferred Additional Experience:
- Familiarity with MacOS, iOS
- Basic knowledge of MATLAB is a plus
- Familiarity with professional photography equipment (lighting kits, studio lighting, lenses, etc)
- Phase One hardware and Capture One software knowledge is helpful
- Experience executing professional photo shoots is desirable
Education and Experience:
- BS in Engineering, Photo or Imaging Science, Photography, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.