16 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a CDO Loan/Asset Administrator for an opportunity with a client located in Chicago, IL. Our client is seeking hard-working, high-performing candidates with long-term career potential.
- Set up new portfolios, assets and cash mapping input to CDO Suite
- Processes Agent Bank notices into CDO Suite
- Researches CDO Suite discrepancies between portfolios with the same bond using Bloomberg, DTC, and Trustee report data
- Manages daily CDO Suite and Issue Tracker reports globally to ensure accurate information
- Ensures client responses on corporate actions are entered into Etran in a timely and accurate manner
- Contacts Trustees and Agent Banks daily to ensure all missing payments or reports are received
- Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent work experience (Degree not reqd)
- 6 months to 2 years in accounting and financial transactions and customer service activities
- Strong reading comprehension, critical thinking, and analytical skills
- Demonstrable ability to research and resolve payment and data discrepancies
- Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team
- Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with cross-functional teams across various sites
- Able to prioritize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy
- Utilize logical reasoning and sound judgment to make appropriate decisions following established policies and procedures
- Work experience administering bank loans a plus as well as experience with loan documents and/or legal documents
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.