West University Place
20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a CDO Portfolio Administrator for an opportunity with a client located in W. University Place, TX.
- Settles bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as directed by the Portfolio Manager
- Books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio
- Tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating, industry codes, etc.
- Provides reports to the clients on a daily basis, and assists Analysts with reporting to the investors
- Ensures I00% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper booking and reconciliation of account activity
- Bachelor's degree in finance or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Preferred Skills/Experience
- Strong organizational skills and detail-oriented
- Basic credit agreement interpretation abilities and analytical skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to work both independently and as a team player
- Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.