27 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Cloud Integration Architect for an opportunity with a client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Provide hands-on technical leadership to the cloud transformation agile team tasked with accelerating the cloud 'Lift and Shift' approach for IaaS workloads migrating to Azure
- Build the application migration factory with codified scripts and common plugins for cross cutting concerns such as logging, monitoring and security
- Implement codified blueprints and repeatable integration patterns for pilot apps
- Integrate with enterprise platforms, monitoring and alerting systems
- Integrate new applications into the cloud environment, and carry out continuous build, integration, testing and deployment activities for the pilot applications
- Redesign and refactor the application architecture to migrate to cloud native stateless services for the long term strategy
- Partner with cross functional stakeholders within and outside the business unit to build integrated solutions that can scale
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, or related field
- Expert knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to cloud programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories and cloud technologies
- Platform Automation experience with Terraform, Ansible, ARM etc.
- Integration experience of Azure resources with Logging and Monitoring Solutions like Azure Monitor, Splunk and AppDynamics
- Well versed with Azure Networking Express Routes, Hub-Spoke Architecture patterns, Route Tables, DNS Forwarders etc.
- Good understanding of Azure Policy Management, Azure Monitor, RBAC, VM Scale Sets, Azure Backup and Recovery Services
- Integration experience with Azure Resources and Onprem Resources like Active Directory, HP Tandem, IBM Mainframes, IBM Data power, Oracle Exadata, NAS File Storage, Autosys, Sterling File Gateway
- Understanding of containerized application development using Kubernetes, Micro services, Server less, and/or client server systems
- Continuous integration and deployment experience with source code repos and configuration management technologies and best practices
- Experience in Docker/Kubernetes and DevOps tools like Azure DevOps/Jenkins
- Integration experience using the enterprise tools to customize VM images
- Solid understanding of networking concepts, firewalls and security standards
- Design, test and implement application services migration in an automated manner
- Identify test cases to perform integration testing between cloud and on-prem platforms
- Create the test plan for post migration activities
- Engage with QA teams to perform integration and functional testing during the migration process.
- Microsoft certification such as Azure Architect is a plus
- Ability to Debug and troubleshoot networking issues with in azure and across azure and onprem data centers
- Integration experience with Azure Resources like SQL Server, Log Analytics, DataFactory, Power BI, Cosmos, EventHub, Azure Data-factory and ML
- Ability to work with in a cross functional team as well as with various stakeholders
- Experience working in financial services industry preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.