19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Commercial Data Architect for an opportunity with a client located in Cambridge, MA. Our client is seeking a data architect who can be hands-on to optimize Commercial data, both internal and external data, for an emerging pharmaceutical company. The individual should be experienced in working with both structured and unstructured data. The architect will ensure data (such as Data Aggregator provided data, Patient Services and Veeva systems) can be leveraged across multiple platforms including a Data Warehouse.
- Responsible for using deep technical expertise in the data and analytics function to develop a comprehensive data architecture that matches our commercial strategy and vision
- Responsible for the ways data is collected, modeled and used for the Commercial organization
- Defines domain data models and makes sure that all data is managed according to the agreed rules and processes
- Ensures our master data management (MDM) strategy is robust, manages the MDM (Veeva Network) platform, and makes sure that MDM practices and systems are properly utilized across the data domain
- Develops a master data governance framework, including a data governance strategy, approach
- Responsible for describing Commercial organization-wide data life cycle policy and ensuring that is used properly
- Establish a data dictionary and sources for the core data elements
- Ensure integration's and new data sets integrate with the data warehousing systems
- Optimize the data architecture to enable a diverse set of BI tools
- Ensures high standards of data accuracy
- Proven work experience of working as a data architect for 6-8 years in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- 12-15 years of overall IT experience in building and managing technology platforms Expertise in AWS services
- Knowledge of the Commercial business processes in the pharmaceutical industry including Sales operations, Marketing, Patient Services and Managed Markets along with the data sets involved
- Strong technical expertise regarding data models, database design development, data mining and segmentation techniques
- Strong knowledge of and experience working with databases, data modeling tools and data warehousing design and implementation
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Understanding and experience of working with different enterprise-wide data sets including master data (product, customer etc.) and transactional data (sales, Veeva CRM data etc.) and managing systems that maintain these data sets
- Strong data integration and ETL expertise
- Strong communication skills and ability to work and collaborate effectively in teams of different sizes
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.