25 days ago
Signature Consultants is looking for a Compensation Analyst to work in a contract position with one of our clients located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Prepares / revises job descriptions in collaboration with HRBP and business leaders to ensure accurate representation of respective role duties / requirements
- Conducts job analyses for positions throughout the organization in collaboration with HRBP and business leaders to ensure alignment on appropriateness of market matches
- Makes recommendations on position titles to provide career ladders within respective job functions / families
- Makes recommendations on creation of standardized job functions / families
- Review exempt / non-exempt status for all positions, ensuring compliance with the FLSA
- Prepares special reports and analyses to monitor compensation levels, grades, ranges, etc
- Identifies trends in compensation data and makes recommendations to Sr Dir, Compensation
- Updates compensation policies and procedures as needed
- May provide recommendations on design / creation of new salary grade structures for both standard (base) and sales (total cash) compensation schemes
- CCP or similar certification
- PHR certification
- 3+ years of work experience as a Compensation Analyst
- Proficient with MS Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint, and HRIS systems
- Outstanding people skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proficient with compensation research and data analysis
- Strong problem-solving skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.