7 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Content Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Coon Rapids, MN.
- Meeting with the creative, marketing, and design teams to ideate and define content goals
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing
- Developing content strategies to effectively reach the desired target audience and marketing goals
- Creating content for a variety of platforms including blogs, websites, and social media
- Proofreading and editing content before publishing
- Ensuring that SEO and SMO strategies are effectively implemented
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms
- Coordinating with the marketing, design, and writing teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations
- Keeping up to date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology
- Bachelor's degree in literature, journalism, marketing, communications, or similar
- A minimum of three years of experience in content creation, marketing, communications, or similar
- Familiarity with content management systems such as WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy and InDesign
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media
- Strong understanding of content practices such as SEO, SMO, and PPC
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.