21 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Contract Administration Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Hazelwood, MO.
- Review, proposal pricing and development, order review, and interfacing with internal/external customers to address emerging issues
- Conduct and leads proposal development and negotiation and provides contracting expertise to develop and negotiate creative business solutions for new spare business
- Represent the company to diverse customers, including U.S. Government, commercial, international and public/private institutions
- Authorized to exercise commitment/signature authority in accordance with formal delegation to negotiate and contract for the sale or development of high performance defense and aerospace products and services (e.g., aircraft, missiles, spacecraft and launch vehicles)
- Submit offers and serves as official Boeing representative to the customer
- Develop and/or maintains effective working relationships with customer counterparts and the next level within the customer organization
- Provide oversight and approval of technical approaches, products and processes
- Interpret contract requirements, manages change and resolves conflict
- Work closely with internal/external customers, Engineering, Procurement Financial Analysis, Financial Planning
- Scheduling and other internal functional partners
- 5 years professional experience
- Adobe Experience
- MS Office Experience, specifically Excel
- Experience in contracts or finance related positions which could include developing proposals or negotiating contracts preferred
- Bachelor Degree Required- BSBA
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.