27 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Contract Attorney for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA.
- Support the international investment management business; including Irish UCITS and QIAIF fund launch and maintenance, review and drafting of distribution agreements and other contracts, creation and maintenance of foreign subsidiaries and fund vehicles (U.K., Irish, Cayman, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Japan etc.), and related issues
- Also opportunities to assist with other matters including compliance, corporate and general legal matters
- Work extensively with senior lawyers and experienced legal staff on a broad range of investment management, distribution, and other matters
- Will take on various special projects
- Assist in Board materials and attend Board Meetings as needed
- Work with outside counsel in countries into which we distribute products and provide knowledgeable guidance to business owners of risks and legal requirements
- Help maintain regulatory filings in relevant international jurisdictions
- Review contracts and other legal documents for validity, content, accuracy and compliance and draft contracts
- JD, bar membership and excellent academic record required
- Minimum of three years' experience in the industry with a good general understanding of corporate law and interest in the fund industry
- Ability to work responsively and independently in a high pressure environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a client service attitude
- Good business judgment and the ability to work well both independently as well in a team environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be organized and able to handle multiple tasks
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.