25 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Credit Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Terrell, TX.
- Responsible for obtaining quotes prior to requesting payments in advance from the customer
- Provide tax department with copies of all tax exemption certificates
- Provide credit card information for authorization or decline of credit card prior to allowing release of quotes into order
- Process and maintain reports requested by the Credit Manager
- Assist with updating existing credit files
- Profile documentation, copies of invoices, proof of deliveries and other documentation needed to collect on receivables
- Assist with daily credit functions as well as adhere to credit and collection policies
- Contact customers with delinquent accounts, reconcile discrepancies, identify deductions and initiate appropriate action to resolve disputes
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience in AR, Credit and Collections
- Preferred experience in commercial credit experience
- Intermediate MS Office skills and SAP is a plus
- Well organized with the ability to meet deadlines, set work priorities and strong time management skills
- Must be reliable, self-motivated and have a positive attitude
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.