about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a CRM Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Wilmington, MA.
- Develop metrics and tracks/evaluate performance of programs, services and initiatives
- Gathering requirements
- Working with devs to drive implementation, check, validate and test, communicate w/ business partners
- Ensure plans/programs adhere to appropriate policies and regulations
- Collaborate with Line of Business Subject Matter Experts to truly understand the line of business and how they function day to day in conducting business and the capabilities needed to support them
- Align enhancements with the needs of varying user base constituencies
- Create requirements for system enhancements and work on several initiatives concurrently in various stages of the software development lifecycle
- Validate business and functional requirements, and ensure needs are understood by the technology partners responsible for the development of solutions
- Influence solution design to ensure a consistent user experience across the platform
- Support and participate in training and engagement activities
- Understand the Relationship View security model and user roles a plus
- Oversee response to user support and data cleanup requests
- Support efforts to monitor and improve data quality in the platform
- Work with BI partners to solve for enhanced analytic needs and supporting native reports and dashboards as necessary
- 4+ years product/application development and business analysis experience from inception through delivery including requirements gathering, documentation of requirement to write comprehensive and detailed stories, customer review/validation of requirements, prioritization and queue maintenance, and user acceptance testing
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Ability and confidence to lead presentations of complex ideas in person or online and through conference calls to other individuals or groups in order to communicate and report as needed
- Ability to prioritize work, meets deadlines, achieve goals and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
- Data analysis skills and experience with data and analytics tools, particularly Excel
- Experience working with CRM tools such as Microsoft Dynamics, Salesforce, etc.
- Must have experience working in an agile project environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Vision, intelligence, creativity, thirst to learn, collaboration and simple hard work are all required
- Minimum 2 years w/ CRM exp
- MS Dynamics CRM exp
- Service Module/field module exp
- Microsoft MDM
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.