12 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Customer Service Agent for an opportunity with a client in Charlotte, NC.
- Provides high quality customer service to by responding to inquiries regarding the support and processing as well as other areas as assigned
- Responds to telephone inquiries, requests and problems
- Troubleshoots, diagnoses and provides merchants with solutions to resolve problems with services Communicates applicable policies, procedures and practices
- Coordinates the collection and/or compilation of data, and compiles and provides reports
- Thorough knowledge of operations, products/services, systems, and risks/controls applicable financial area
- Good problem-solving and negotiation skills as well as the ability to handle difficult customer calls
- Ability to identify and resolve/escalate complex problems
- Proficient keyboard and computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications
- Proven commitment to high quality customer service
- Good time management skills to maximize the number of clients that can be assisted while maintaining a high level of customer service
- Strong PC skills, particularly word processing, spreadsheet, databases, and presentations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Six months to one year of customer service experience
- Excellent telephone, interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Able to work 10am -7pm shift
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.