Des Moines, Iowa
about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Customer Service Representative for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, IA.
- Strong communication, customer service, organizational and telephone skills required
- Must be: self-motivated, able to work in a team environment, able to multi-task, detail oriented and able to maintain strict confidentiality guidelines
- Requires basic computer skills and must have strong knowledge of business unit products, processes and systems
- Must be able to wear a telephone headset and sit for extended periods
- May be required to work non-traditional hours to meet customer needs
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- High school diploma or equivalent and 2-4 years of related work experience required
- Will be required to comply with a Code of Ethics which covers a number of obligations related to personal and business conduct as well as personal trading activities for you and members of your household
- These same requirements may also apply to other positions across the organization
- Handle inbound contacts from internal and/or external clients applying some advanced skills and procedures to provide a high level of value and service the client
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.