20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Customer Service Representative for an opportunity with a client located in Highland Park, TX.
- Answer incoming customer calls regarding: new orders, pending orders, problems pending orders (inventory/logistics/changes needed), billing, service questions and general customer concerns
- Maintain a high level of professionalism with repeat customers and working to establish a positive rapport with each
- Work with the management team to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Impact the company's bottom line by problem solving and turning frustrated clients into brand cheerleaders
- Work collaboratively with Sales Executives (whom we refer to as Solutions Executives) to support their sales efforts
- Generate customer and manufacturer specific reports
- Process sales commissions
- Handle general office administrative tasks associated with customer service businesses
Qualifications and Skills:
- High school diploma/GED required (Associate or bachelors degree preferred)
- Ability to remain professional and courteous with customers at all times
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Word and Excel software (PowerPoint and 10 key a plus)
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Accuracy over speed
- Accounting/Finance experience helpful but not necessary
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.