20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Customer Service Representative (Level III) for an opportunity with a client located in Chandler, AZ. Our client is looking for candidates to be local to Chandler, AZ. All candidates will need to be able to pick up their equipment and work onsite when they return to the office.
- Work in an inbound contact center taking approximately 40-60 calls daily, providing exceptional service to our clients regarding their banking and brokerage accounts, credit and debit cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking
- Effectively educate, promote and guide clients through our online and mobile self-service capabilities at every opportunity
- Provide clients with clear, complete and accurate responses to their questions and inquiries at point of call
- Manage risk by accurately authenticating clients, fully adhering to policy / procedures and proactively identifying and escalating potential risks
- Error-free and timely processing of client requests (i.e. cred card payments, transfers within accounts, setting up online banking access, credit or debit card activation, etc.)
- Navigate through multiple applications and tools to understand policy / procedures, gain clarity on various products / services and research and resolve issues with client accounts
- Display passion, commitment and deliver an experience that improves our customer's financial lives
- Must demonstrate the ability to effectively promote and verbally navigate clients through online and mobile self-service options
- Experience verbally delivering complex information clearly, concisely and understandable to the client, while quickly establishing rapport and exuding positively and confidence
- Must possess the skills to navigate between multiple screens, keep the client fully engaged and manage call time, while quickly and accurately typing relevant notes and processing information in the system
- Experience effectively deescalating customer concerns and handling objections
- Must have experience with gathering, absorbing and using facts / information to make effective decisions and develop sustainable solutions to problems / issues
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn, adapt and become highly efficient on new and / or changing systems, applications, policies and procedures
- Proven experience fully adhering to process, policies, procedures, laws and regulatory requirements during all interactions, while working in a fast paced production environment
- Must be available for 6 weeks of training scheduled Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Must be flexible to work various shifts; including Saturdays and Sundays.
- Understanding of terminology for banking and brokerage accounts, cards, small business accounts, home loans and / or online banking
- Inbound call center experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.