7 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Customer Technology Manager - PM/BA for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN.
- Working directly with our customers to gather and define project requirements, including; assessment of data, definition of web site content, and clarification of customer reporting needs
- Documenting customer requirements for projects and communicating those requirements and customer expectations to the technical development team
- Developing project technical timelines and collaborating with the technical team to meet those timelines
- Facilitating all project launch activities, including web site installation, project promotion setup, content updates, web site testing, customer training and web site reviews
- Coordinating on-going program operations with the project operations team
- Maintaining on-going client and internal team relationships
- Recommending new solutions or ideas to the customer which will enhance their project and increase project revenue
- Managing the program budget, including implementing system or process efficiency's
- Participating in program/web site reviews on an as needed basis
Education & Experience:
- BA/BS degree; highly preferred.
- 2-3 years of business analysis experience in a project oriented environment
- Previous experience with relational database structures
- Qualified candidates will have effective leadership skills, strong technical knowledge, the ability to multitask, and excellent communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.