15 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Quality for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Manage a portfolio of work to meet objectives, and be self-directed, collaborative, analytical and proactive in execution and problem resolution
- Developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan
- Managing an Issue and Change Management process - intake and prioritization
- Engaging with business and technical stakeholders at varied levels to align on key objectives and providing advice to proactively highlight and mitigate risks
- Developing an environment where all requests are executed with the proper level of data controls including, but not limited to, engagement with stakeholders to identify needs and implementation of a full suite of controls - Data Quality, Data Validation, Reconciliations, Data Trend, etc.
- 3-5 years of experience in a Finance, Front/Middle/Back Office, Trade Control, or Accounting role
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field (or equivalent degree)
- Advanced SQL Skills
- Superior skills in Excel, PPT, ideally Visio
- Must be able to manage concurrent projects in a fast-paced environment, adapt to changing requirements, manage multiple tasks, and work well under pressure
- Excellent written communication skills with ability to target messaging to diverse audiences
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively multi-task and manage deliverables
- Strong ability to establish relationships with peers across teams and influence/lead diverse groups to achieve desired results
- Strong SQL Background
- Good understanding of optimal data flow
- Finance or Banking background
- Reconciliation Experience
- Advanced Excel
Nice to haves:
- Banking experience (Deposits, Repos, Debt)
- Treasury, specifically
- Familiarity with ETL tools (Informatica)
- BI Tools (PowerPivot, Tableau)
- Data Warehouse experience
- Project Management Skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.