13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Fort Lauderdale, FL. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to work on a contract position and provide management with valuable information that they can use to improve marketing, operational and businesses practices. Their main duties include identifying, gathering, analyzing data and creating Tableau dashboards.
- Integrate data from multiple data sets, analyze and interpret complex data sets and make findings relevant and actionable for both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in setting up, deploying, configuring, and monitoring multiple systems
- Provide timely, accurate and reliable management reporting and analysis of data
- Create innovative solutions to an extensive range of complex data analysis requests
- Assist in the development of additional information system projects, as needed
- Verify data quality to ensure accurate analysis and reporting
- Bachelor's degree in MIS, Statistics, Mathematics, Business Management or a related field
- 2+ years of demonstrated experience (coursework or professional experience) with databases, SQL query development and at least one scripting language (Python, R, or other)
- Must be detail-oriented with excellent analytical and quantitative skills
- Demonstrated ability to apply innovative and resourceful solutions to solve challenges and the ability to meet detailed project goals while working independently
- Must have excellent written and verbal skills with the ability to clearly organize thoughts and/or document content and convey complex concepts effectively regardless of audience
- Must be proficient with Microsoft SQL Server and SQL Reporting Services, Microsoft Excel, Tableau and other database and visualization tools
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.