14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in McLean, VA. Our client is seeking a candidate to perform a mix of project and operational analysis. Our client is looking for the ideal candidate to focus on our prospecting and lead initiatives consisting of understanding a user's underlying needs, analyzing product functions and processes built around such needs, identifying areas for improvement or growth, and making data-driven recommendations for potential solutions.
- Design and testing new solutions for current lead and prospecting strategies
- Conducting user research Analyzing lead projects and campaign effectiveness Coding Customer behavior insights Market Research / segmentation Operations / internal process improvement
- Work with partner teams to create records in our Salesforce instance to guide our business bankers through some of the required activities
- Execute and monitor prospecting lead campaigns
- Knowledge of Business Banking accounts, customers, and their bankers, interaction with Business bankers and team leaders
- SQL, Python, Snowflake, Databricks, Tableau and Google Sheets programming experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.