9 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Provides end to end data analysis on business strategy and function., includes trending analysis, views on data treatments and success analytics for determining future strategy
- Focused on improving operational performance, which includes data mining, data aggregation, and business planning, inventory analysis, program analysis, E2E platform and performance/milestone analytics
- Sets policy and standards for Data Management (DM)
- Operates routine governance to set enterprise priorities for standards compliance
- Tracks compliance to implement standards for the prioritized functions.
- Monitor and test controls and data quality measures for validity
- Escalates risk associated with non-compliance to standards with clear options for resolution. Is a source of expertise and is well versed in current industry best practice
- Must have excellent Excel/Powerpoint/Sharepoint skills and a proven ability to present complex data for representation to senior level management.
- Network technology infrastructure experience is desired
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.