12 days ago
15 months +
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Analyst with Teradata and Python (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment for 15 + months.
- Leads the most complex enterprise-wide data management programs and may act as the operational domain manager overseeing execution of initiatives pertaining to data quality, meta data and/or data governance
- Leads analysis on highly complex multi domain remediation efforts
- Serves as single point of contact on high priority issues
- Drives solution design and execution of multi-pronged remediation efforts that span across platforms, subject areas, and lines of business to address enterprise data needs
- Establishes communication routines with senior stakeholders and business partners
- Experience working with data and ensuring data quality
- Looking for a data business analyst who can be focused on efforts relating to reducing duplicates in the party master (WCIS) and improving the overall data qualities associated with the WCIS prospects and/or customers
- Proficient using Python and Teradata SQL
- Able to communicate and present their findings from this data in an easy and digestible manner, to a variety of partners, including business and technology
- Must be able to communicate with business and technology partners
- Must have experience working with Python and Teradata SQL
- Experience working within Wholesale/Commercial Banking is a huge plus
- Great communication skills are required
- Must be able to work in an Agile environment
- Must be a fast learner
- 10+ years of experience in data management, data governance, data quality or data analysis
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.