13 days ago
19 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Architect for an opportunity with a client located in York, SC.
- Effectively work in matrixed team of Data Quality Analysts in support of the development, and delivery of the EDG's capabilities to address a specific business and/or regulatory need
- Research and build a detailed understanding of the problem and related data assets in order to code the data processing and analysis
- Light development coding
- Ensure that the data used follows the compliance, access management and control policies of the company while meeting the data governance requirements of the business
- Work with technical groups and business partners to support the collection, integration and retention of the data sources
- Interpret and communicate the results in a manner that is understood by the business
- Data Analyst experience
- Domain Driven Architecture
- Strong SQL and JSON
- Graph database knowledge, leaning toward CosmosDB/Gremlin
- Strong Data Wrangling using powershell/python/ or others
- 7 years of SQL experience
- 5 years of Gremlin
- 5 years of Powershell
- Some Oracle Teradata would be great
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.