about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is looking for a Data Engineer to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Orlando, FL.
- Collaborate with and across teams to design, develop, test, implement, and support technical solutions in Microsoft Azure Data Platform
- Develop a highly scalable, reliable, and high-performance data processing pipeline to extract, transform and load data from various systems
- Develop conceptual, logical and physical data models with associated metadata including data lineage and technical data definitions
- Design, develop and maintain ETL workflows and mappings using the appropriate data load techniques
- Provide research, high-level design and estimates for data transformation and data integration from source applications to end-user BI solutions
- Engineer and support robust, scalable, cloud-based data delivery pipelines
- Own the full scope of the assigned projects, including understanding and gathering requirements, designing the solution, and building and delivering completed functionality to production
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or similar field or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in a Data Engineering role
- 4+ years of experience with implementing data solutions in cloud-Azure
- Strong development hands on background in creating pipelines, data flows and complex data
- Hands on experience using Apache Airflow, Kafka and REST API (Data as Service)
- Experience with Azure Data Factory in building pipelines
- Knowledge of Data Ingestion and Engineering Platforms
- Experience with cloud-Azure, including Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Store and other relevant services
- Experience with SQL, Python/Java, and SOAP/REST Web Services
- Experience working in Agile and Extreme Programming methodologies in a continuous deployment environment
- Working knowledge of server configuration/deployment Infrastructure
- Experience using source control and bug tracking systems, writing user stories and technical documentation
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.