Harrisburg, North Carolina
23 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Management Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment for 12+ months.
- Manage master data, including creation, updates, and deletion
- Process confidential data and information according to guidelines
- Create reports, dashboards, and data visualizations utilizing Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Manage and design the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata
- Support the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements
- Support initiatives for data integrity and normalization
- Troubleshoot reporting database environments and reports
- Train end users on new reports and dashboards
- Provide technical expertise on data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing
- Work with teams to conduct root cause analyses and communicate improvement recommendations
- Manage program/project charters including vision, governance model, high-level scope, goals, benefits, risk/issue management, and success metric
- Manage program dependencies between projects and milestones
- Provide status reporting of progress, dependencies, issues, risks and overall program health
- Maintain program sites as a repository for all project information
- Support project execution by helping the program owner, as well as supporting leadership meetings, facilitation and coordination with all clients
- Contribute to internal communications and readiness activity within the program team and with client groups
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, analytics, or related field
- 2+ years of client facing consulting experience
- Previous experience as a data analyst or in related field
- Agile/Scrum experience preferred
- Experience in data modeling, cleansing, profiling, and remediation
- Experience in ETL processes (Extract, Transform, Load)
- Knowledge of Excel, SQL, Oracle, etc.
- Knowledge of relational databases with command of programming languages such as SQL, Python, R, etc.
- Expertise with data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau, etc.
- Basic understanding of applied statistics (mean, median, mode, range, bell curves, etc.)
- Ability to troubleshoot reporting errors
- Experience gathering business requirements, using business intelligence tools to extract data, formulate metrics, & build reports
- Ability to present data visualization and explain KPIs to stakeholders
- Ability to translate processes, data trends, and business requirements into non-technical, lay terms
- Experience in cloud computing (AWS, Azure) services including storage, databases, networking, software, analytics, and intelligence preferred
- Basic understanding of machine learning models such as Regression, Clustering, Classification, Association, Random Forest etc. preferred
- Basic understanding of statistical concepts such as hypothesis testing and probability (Bayesian) preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.