New York, USA
19 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Modeler for an opportunity with a client located in New York, NY. Our client is seeking a Senior Data Modeler familiar with designing and changing data structures in a cloud environment. The ideal candidate will play a role in creating standards from the perspective of ensuring new and changing data structures within the environment are compliant with firm standards. This role also encompasses optimizing the utilization of data assets by governing investments via a data blueprint.
- Minimum of 3-4 years using Data Modeling tools: Erwin or Toad
- Experience with large scale data warehousing environments
- Experience/understanding of business process re-engineering and business modeling concepts, business systems development and analysis
- Experience with Microsoft stack
- Experience with change management procedures
- Experience with Data Governance
- Experience with deployment of database changes
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent communication, both written and verbal
- Collaborate with data architects for data model management and version control
- Conduct data model reviews with project team members
- Capture technical metadata through data modeling tools
- Create data objects (DDL)
- Enforce standards and best practices around data modeling efforts
- Collaborate with BI teams to create reporting data structures
- BS/BA degree in related field or equivalent experience
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.