9 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Processor for an opportunity with a client located in Des Moines, Iowa. Excellent customer service skills, oral and written communication, organizational, problem-solving and basic math skills required.
- Must have basic computer and keyboard skills
- Requires a high degree of accuracy with strong attention to detail
- Ability to perform well under pressure and set priorities for multiple work tasks
- Ability to maintain confidentiality essential
- Some travel may be required
- High school diploma or equivalent with 4 - 6 years related experience required
- Experience in trust accounting administration and knowledge of qualified and non qualified benefit plans preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication, organizational, problem solving, prioritization, mathematical, interpersonal and time management skills necessary
- Must be able to work independently in a fast paced, team-based environment
- Under general supervision, develop and promote positive customer relationships, educate customers about company products and service and provide feedback to improve service and customer retention
- Process customer transactions and respond to account inquiries about billing information
- Provide support to Company departments by maintaining accurate records of trust activity
- Perform routine trust services administrative functions that may include records/statement reconciliation, new account set-up, distribution processing and review of customer statements for adherence to regulatory guidelines
- Identify problems and develop solutions to issues impacting our customers; escalate issues as appropriate
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.