11 days ago
6 months +
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Qualify Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Marvin, NC.
- Performs tactical and routine data quality, metadata analysis, governance activities and remediation
- Analyzes, assesses and tests data controls and data systems to ensure quality and risk compliance standards
- Monitors data governance, data quality and metadata policies, standards, tools, processes or procedures to maintain common data control
- Supports senior staff on execution of tasks and steps throughout the issue remediation life cycle for data issues
- Responsible for basic documentation that supports communications related to requirements, design decisions, issue closure, and /or remediation updates
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: data management, data analysis or data science; or a BA/BS degree or higher in computer engineering, computer science or electrical engineering
- Strong EXCEL, Strong SQL with DQ, DQ rules experience in a banking LOB - securities, treasury, traded products or derivatives - any of these (Wealth would also be a LOB)
- One resource can have Access and VBA as well
- Will need to write manual SQL to mimic DQ rules
- Create the data quality rules and then implement them
- Datalake experience is helpful and this role is part of the ECMP - enterprise collateral mgmt platform - FR14 and living will system to be exact
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.