9 days ago
19 months plus
Data Scientist Summary:
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data Scientist for an opportunity with a client in Charlotte, NC.
- Developing and deploying quantitative models, AI/ML models, and analytic solutions to support Commercial Banking key initiatives
- Partner closely with the CB businesses, data, and the Technology teams and brings a cross-functional approach to identifying, developing and deploying quantitative models and solutions
- The position requires high-skill/ high-motivation individuals who enjoy working collaboratively in a team setting, used to taking decisions autonomously and comfortable with a dynamic work environment
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain quantitative models, AI/ML models, and analytic solutions to support Commercial Banking key initiatives
- Perform exploratory data analysis to collect, organize, interpret, and prepare for model development and deliver actionable business insights
- Leverage CB data covering customer, employees, as well as business operating data build quantitative and AI/ML models using open stack languages (mainly Python/PySpark/PyTorch)
- Collaborate with LOB organizations to frame the problem, explore various modeling methodologies and tools to deliver business solutions according to timelines
- Collaborate with Tech, Data, and LOBs to deploy quantitative and AI/ML models
- Ensure models and solutions are aligned with business objectives and value driven
- Adhere to and contribute to the Model Development Life Cycle that focuses on generating standardized processes, repeatable modules, and required artifacts to scale up model development, model review, and validation
- Ensure the modeling processes and procedures meet corporate model risk policy and requirements; Responsible for producing model development documents with high rigor to pass model validation standards and remediating model risk findings according to timelines
- 2+ years of experience in an advanced scientific or mathematical field
- A master's degree or higher in a quantitative field such as mathematics, statistics, engineering, physics, economics, or computer science
- 5+ years of quantitative modeling experience
- 2+ years of Python experience
- 2+ years of SQL experience
- Strong machine learning and statistical modeling techniques using open-source languages like Python, PySpark, PyTorch
- Proficient with SQL, Big data Hadoop, NoSQL
- Hands on experience writing data processing and data pipeline for model development including gathering and building datasets to collect intents, cleaning messy data, designing feedback loop on data needs
- Experience with active learning and reinforcement learning
- Experience with AI model transparency and explainability studies
- Commercial Banking predictive analysis experience
- Strong quantitative/statistical modeling skills with documentation and model validation experiences
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem-solving skills, excellent oral and written communication skills, and possess a results-driven attitude committed to the highest quality work.
- Demonstrated ability to work across organizational boundaries and well developed
- Hands-on experience with statistical model development/validation, utilizing best modeling practices and methodologies in the areas of data processing, sampling, model design/specification, model performance assessment, and model monitoring
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.