10 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Data/Business Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Coppell, TX.
- Lead requirements gathering for large, complex and high risk projects
- Supports Multiple client engagements simultaneously
- Analyze and understand our clients business needs, systems, third party vendors, and potential data sources
- Assist in shaping statements of work and lead client requirements elicitation and how we deliver upon them from a solution/data perspective
- Detailed technical documentation of the solution, business rules, and components of the solution
- Proactively solicits current/future client needs
- Create clear/precise detailed requirements and solution data mapping requirements
- Build professional/trusting client relationships
- Work closely with internal development resources to ensure technical implementation requirements are interpreted and implemented correctly in a timely manner
- Facilitate data validation and user acceptance testing by hands-on data validation internally and coordinating client side test execution and acceptance.
- Understanding of file structures and data conversion tools
- Bachelor's degree from four-year College or University
- 10+ years related experience and/or training
- Proven experience managing and developing a CRM database platform or similar database platform.
- Must have SQL Experience for client to consider any profiles
- Broad understanding of CRM marketing database industry
- Proficiency working collaboratively with teams across the database deployment life cycle; excellent interpersonal skills with people in general; the ability to build bridges (not burn them) with users, internal and external customers, vendors, and other stakeholders
- Ability to serve as an internal consultant, presenting concepts to, and working with, groups of senior management
- Strong data analysis skills allowing business analysts to identify trends, patterns, and anomalies in the data, data elements, and their relationships
- Excellent relationship building and management skills, strong orientation toward collaboration and communication, ability to earn trust and respect from a challenging customer base
- Outstanding skills and abilities in verbal and written communications to audiences of varying technical levels, and at various levels within an organization, in groups and individual settings
- Proven ability to work with vendors and internal organization to deliver on the committed solution
- Strong organizational, prioritization and leadership skills
- Proven ability to motivate, develop, and work with a geographically dispersed and highly skilled staff
- Passion, energy, innovation and creativity that will drive the success of the delivery of a CRM database deployment from contract signature to production
- Working knowledge of Campaign Management and Business Intelligence practices
- Understanding of tools including SQL Database, Data Modeling Concepts, & Marketing Suites
- Basic knowledge of data principles and concepts to support data quality, validation and ownership
- Knowledge of file management best practices including transmission, encryption, conversion, manipulation, and management of client files
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Data ETL experience is a plus
Nice to have:
- IIBA CCBA or CBAP certifications prefered
- Well versed and experienced in all aspects of consumer marketing.
- Must possess excellent presentation skills. Should be mature, personable, bright and polished.
- Proven success working in a service-centric organization, with the customer at the center
- Balance of strategic, analytical, creative and operational orientation
- Excellent oral, written and presentation skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.