27 days ago
18 + months
Signature Consultants is seeking a Datapower Developer (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after Covid) for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC, Minneapolis or St. Louis. Our client is looking for someone to work on a assignment for 18 + months.
- DataPower, MQ, XSLT, IBM DP Gateway Script
- Strong working knowledge of XSLT and DataPower gateway script
- Well working development and implementation skills in IBM DataPower
- Good communication skills
- Experience working with client independently
- Onshore/ offshore coordination
- Knowledge of MQ, SOA & ESB concepts
- Implement Web services security using different authentication mechanisms like SSL - PKI client-server Mutual Auth
- Experience in Error handling and logging
- Good understanding of REST framework, JSON specification, Soap specifications Webservices WSDL fundamentals and WS-* specifications, etc.
- Phone support is on a rotation within the team - One week out of an 8 week cycle/rotation
- 4+ years of technical, hands-on coding experience, preferable using a service bus pattern (ESB)
- Testing using CA DevTest Lisa, and troubleshooting non production and production issues and also carrying the pager approximately every 7 weeks
- Datapower experience and support, (large enterprise exp is preferred) and also Gateway Script - GWS (plus skill)
- WSDL, Schemas and XML to write in a technical capacity
- Websphere MQ (Other messaging platforms like Solace or OpenMQ are acceptable), Java and CA DevTest/Lisa (ITKO)
- Technical configuration and deployment code creation is needed - task and experience
- DataPower configuration
- Creating technical hands-on deployment plans to promote code
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.