13 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Design and Analysis Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Everett, WA.
- Leads work with customers to develop and document electronic and electrical system requirements on complex multi-tiered projects
- Leads analysis and translation of complex requirements into system architecture, hardware and software designs and interface specifications
- Leads testing and validation work on complex system designs to assure that operational and functional requirements are met
- Works with other to develop program test strategies
- Manages performance of critical suppliers to ensure system integration and compliance with requirements
- Conducts program independent reviews and reports results to program leadership
- Provides critical support of fielded hardware and software over the entire product lifecycle
- Leads research into technology advances for potential application to company business needs
- Makes recommendations for technology investments
- Recognized as a business unit-wide expert in process development and qualification, physical and functional integration and installation design and resolving supplier technical issues
- Analog/Digital Signal Proc
- Analytical Skills (Technical)
- Circuit Design
- Design / Produce Process
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.