20 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Desktop Support for an opportunity with a client located in Lemont, IL.
- Installation of workstations including software and configurations
- Testing of workstations
- Repair of workstations
- Troubleshooting of workstations
- Technical and Operational training of personal computer users
- 3+ years of relevant experience without a degree
- 1+ years of experience with an undergraduate degree
- 1+ years of experience installing packaged software
- 1+ years of experience troubleshooting workstations (hardware)
- 1+ years of experience repairing workstations
- 1+ years of experience with Microsoft Workstation Operating System (Win 7 or above)
- 3 months or more experience with MAC OS
- ITIL knowledge (v3 Certification not required)
- Familiarity with Key Performance Indicators (KPI's)
- Ability to work within Service Level Agreements (SLA's)
- Experience using Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) system
- Ability to be on your feet for long periods of time
- Lifting weights up to 25 lbs
- Support Specialist-End user support
- Desktop support with standard applications: Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Adobe Acrobat, Flash player etc.
- Customized customer applications: Catia, ennovia, patran, nastran etc.
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.