18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Dev Ops Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC.
- Collaborate with application development teams and provide operational assistance they need for feature delivery
- Configuration and support of the enterprise SDLC toolset including work management, source control, and CI/CD tools
- Provides Day-2 support for SDLC environment pipelines
- Troubleshoot build and deploy failures, and facilitate resolution
- Assist in internal team documentation to streamline processes and broaden knowledge base
- Proactively work with internal teams to streamline onboarding and usage of capabilities
- Communicate status frequently to technology partners
- Ability to understand various / complex application architecture to support setting up Continuous Integration (CI), Continuous Deployment (CD) and Continuous Testing
- 3-5 years of hands-on DevOps experience for following functions (tools): Version Control (GIT/Bitbucket), Build Orchestration (Jenkins), Code Quality (SonarQube and Unit Testing frameworks), Artifact Management (Artifactory) and Deployment (Ansible)
- Experience with Database Build & Deployment using Datical and Release Orchestration using XLRelease would be an added advantage
- 3-5 years hands-on experience in application development and operating environments including Linux/Windows Server, Java, Python, Oracle/SQL Server, Web UI, JBoss/Tomcat/Apache Webserver/Weblogic. Experience with Hadoop would be an added advantage
- Should have very strong analysis and problem solving ability
- Must have excellent documentation skills, software design, build and test skills
- Agile work management using JIRA and Kanban/Scrum
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships
- Previous experience at Bank of America a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.