27 days ago
Signature Consultants is looking for an DevOps Architect to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Responsible for designing DevOps solutions for tools and platforms to enable automation in application deployments and infrastructure management in the cloud environment
- Design, create and maintain a core set of DevOps architecture patterns to align with core business capabilities and IT roadmaps
- Define and establish DevOps technical guidelines, strategy and standards
- Work with key partners to deliver DevOps related policies, standards and procedures for secure administration, privileged access, automated deployment and segregation of duties
- Mentor and lead engineers in adopting the DevOps practices
- Design, architect, implement and document next generation system architecture and automation solutions.
- Proven capability to lead and implement DevOps projects
- Consult with IT & Business organizations to define and implement best practices and emerging concepts in DevOps, Infrastructure Automation, and Platform architecture
- Interact effectively with coworkers and be able to collaborate with multiple teams
- Work with internal and vendor teams on various projects
- Evaluate and coach other engineers on the technical and interpersonal best practices
- Works closely with other Solution/Integration/Application Architect to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Take part in automating existing deployment process
- Make recommendations to Development team regarding process improvements for continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Look to use industry standard tools for automation including those provided in Microsoft Azure for managing Hybrid deployments across on premise datacenters and Azure
- Minimum of five years working with source control systems (GitHub, Bitbucket, Azure Repositories, Microsoft Team Foundation Server)
- Minimum of five years of experience working with Jenkins, Azure DevOps, Gitlab CI or relevant technologies
- Minimum of two years of supporting DevOps practices
- Minimum of two years of public cloud experience (AWS or Azure)
- Minimum of two years experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Ansible
- Experience with provision tools such as Terraform
- Experience with monitoring tools (Dynatrace/Application Insights/New Relic)
- Desired Experience of 1+ years in a lead setting, mentoring junior engineers
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with Database platforms: SQL Server, MongoDB, DB2
- Experience with general networking concepts such as DNS, firewalls, load balancers, etc.
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, IT or related tech field
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to triage technical issues and problems
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience leading a team of engineers and architecting DevOps solutions
- Experience with some architecture experience, knows different systems and solutions
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.