about 2 months ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Digital Merchandising Capabilities Specialist for an opportunity with a client located in Cupertino, CA. Our client is looking for someone to work on a 12 month assignment.
- Work with the Creative, Analytics, SEO, and Ecomm Merchandising teams to support content marketing initiatives through organic content, affiliate programs, influencer campaigns, and additional content related efforts
- Assist in discovery, creative design, content production and implementation, as well as monitor content impact and performance through various reporting tools
- Conduct competitive research, including quantitative insights and trends
- Partner with multiple teams to co-ordinate rollout of capabilities, such as personalization, to our digital real estate
- Partner with Digital Merchandisers, Product Management and Digital Content Management to
integrate business priorities and strategies across digital platforms and touch points.
- Pull daily/weekly/monthly and ad-hoc reports in Google Analytics and other online marketing metrics tools
- Assist in resolving setup conflicts that can arise due to shifting timelines, and multiple
- Assist in user experience reviews for new features to drive efficiencies for the team
- Proactive mindset
- High attention to detail
- Proven ability to think objectively and influence diverse teams
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment
- Excellent project management skills, including prioritization and planning
- Superior verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
- The courage and energy to persevere when systems or structure are in constant motion
- Exceptional ability to problem solve, develop creative solutions, and demonstrate
- Experience in driving enhancements to supporting tools and the processes involved
- Experience in personalized merchandising
- Detail orientated while keeping slight of the longer term goal
- Global experience, supporting multiple regions
- BA/BS required, MBA a plus
- Occasional meetings with peers in Asia and Europe during overlapping business hours
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.