24 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a DMN Consultant for an opportunity with a client located in McLean, VA.
- Design, develop and maintain Rest APIs and serverless applications
- Evaluate new technologies and trends
- Own the technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems
- Work closely with our Engineers, Product Owners and Application Leads to engineer and build automated solutions
- 5+ years experience in designing and developing applications in Java (Java 8 or above)
- 3+ years of strong working experience in Drools
- 2+ years experience designing rules using DMN
- 2+ years Experience designing rules using DRL / Decision Tables
- 1+ year experience in Microsoft SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, or other relational databases
- 3+ years experience in Agile practice and understanding of Agile SDLC
- Experience building large scale distributed, fault-tolerant systems
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent skills in critical thinking and analysis, communication, both verbal and written and interpersonal interactions
- Can articulate technology and explain complex topics to senior leadership
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering or Computer Science or related field
- Python experience
- Experience with containerization technologies using AWS ECS ,Docker, or Kubernetes
- Experience in DynamoDB or serverless architecture
- AWS infrastructure experience or knowledge would be a plus
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.