about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Document Review Clerk for an opportunity with a client located in Mendota, MN. The ideal candidate will be tasked with reviewing mortgage documents from various customers and managing ~10M files collectively.
- Review documents to a job aid checklist and completing data entry to the SOR, including noting the condition of the document where necessary in a production driven environment
- Research and clerical work pertaining to collateral files and documents
- Review mortgage documents, e.g. mortgage notes, endorsements and riders, deed of trust, title policies, loan assignments, etc., for accuracy and noting exceptions on SOR
- Data entry and generate reports
- Labeling files, organizing carts, and filing documents
- Sorting and organizing files in alphanumeric order
- Complete inventories via file scanning or manual inventory
- Operating internal programs for research and activity movements of files and/or documents
- Communicate with various levels of staff in all areas of the office to promote collaboration
- Meet deadlines and daily production requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to push, pull, and/or lift 20-30lbs, sitting for long periods (75-100% of working day), able to bend or squat, and willingness to climb step ladders up to 10 feet high
- Strong attention to detail, specifically with collecting, organizing, and sorting letters and numbers
- Capacity to complete repetitive tasks daily and meet production goals, including deadlines
- Basic knowledge of general office procedures, computers, and other office equipment
- Ability to key with 99% or better overall accuracy rate and process a high volume of data in a timely manner
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.