7 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Document Review Clerk for an opportunity with a client located in Waterloo, IA.
- Responsible for the quality review of all pertinent customer information for accuracy and completeness in order to meet payer requirements for timely and maximum reimbursement.
- Evaluate all received documents to ensure that appropriate information has been obtained to allow for successful Accounts Receivable
- Maintain Held Sales by assisting customer service representatives weekly in correcting problems so billing may begin or continue
- Responsible for reviewing various reports for quality assurance
- Must have at least 1 year of office experience
- Ability to lift 35 -40 lbs lbs about 75 ft
- Experience with four step ladders.
- Okay with OT of 5 hours per week.
- Ability to be on feet 5% of the time
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.