New Market, Maryland
16 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Document Review Clerk for an opportunity with a client located in New Market, MD.
This individual will review documents from customers and be responsible for maintaining a steady work flow of incoming documents by verifying that accurate information is present per our systems utilizing a checklist.
- Review and process Documents to company standard/checklists and computer system
- Data Entry
- Report Generating
- Scan Documents
- Labeling Files
- Organize Carts
- Filing Documents
- Meet Deadlines/Daily Production
- Assist with other departments dependent of business needs and work volume
- Basic Microsoft Office Skills: Word, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to meet Deadlines/Daily Production Requirements
- Ability to adapt to new processes
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks
- Ability to work with Leadership and Peers
- Ability to take direction
- Ability to work Independently
- Strong Attention to detail
- Must be able to push, pull, or lift up to 15lbs
- Familiarity with Mortgage Documents preferred
- Familiarity with EMBTrust
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Strong time management, organization, and problem solving skills
- Intermediate Microsoft Excel skills (Manipulating data, vLookups, locating trends, etc.)
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.