18 days ago
Signature Consultants is looking for a .Net Core Developer to work on a contract position with one of our clients located in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Design reusable assets, components, frameworks, and processes to support and facilitate API and integration projects
- Tests, debugs, documents and implements web-based solutions with moderate integration complexity
- Work in an Agile Development, especially with unit testing, continuous integration, refactoring, code reviews and meeting overall project requirements
- Assist in maintaining the quality and efficiency of our solutions through code reviews, and mentoring of other developers
- Interact effectively with co-workers and be able to collaborate with multiple teams
- Work with internal and vendor teams on integration projects
- Work closely with technical leads and Solution/Integration Architects to ensure consistency and quality of solutions and knowledge sharing
- Strong API development with .NET Core and best practices with RESTful APIs
- Experience with .NET Core running on Docker
- Interest or familiar with integration platforms (WSO2, MuleSoft)
- Strong troubleshooting experience, production support experience (supporting systems in production)
- Strong software development lifecycle knowledge (development, unit testing, deployment/release)
- Strong troubleshooting skills to support production applications and participate with on-call support duties using tools such as Elastic, Splunk, Dynatrace
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Microsoft technology development, including but not limited to, C#.NET, SQL Server, Web-based applications, web services, etc.
- Advanced experience in Application Development using Microservices, ESB, and SOA/EAI technologies and API management
- Understanding of common User Experience (UX)/User Interface (UI) design patterns, best practices, and standard conventions.
- Proficiency using modern web development technologies and techniques, including responsive design and scalable service oriented architectures
- Experience creating data-driven websites using SQL database backend and web services
- Expertise with debugging code, prioritizing issues, and providing customer experience enhancing solutions
- Integration experience, including SOAP and REST based APIs with various authentication options/techniques
- Integration experience is highly desired using industry standard integration products, such as WSO2, MuleSoft, RabbitMQ, TIBCO, BizTalk
- Strong working knowledge of system development life cycle and methodologies, including agile development methods
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to deal with a diverse range of people, which includes the upper levels of corporate management
- Self-sufficient, requiring limited supervision over job knowledge, expectations and successful project completion
- Familiarity with Git (e.g. BitBucket, Github, TFS) and version control best practices
- Familiar with CI Servers such as Azure DevOps, Jenkins and TeamCity
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
- Ability to triage technical issues and problems
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.