15 days ago
12 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a .NET Developer (.net core) for an opportunity with a client located in Harrisburg, NC.
- Strong knowledge and experience of Modern web development (including frameworks such as ExTJS, React/Angular, and build systems with Grunt, Bower of similar)
- Strong knowledge and experience of C# and .NET platform (including modern language features and .net core)
- Understanding of FIX messaging
- Strong experience of Web development with understanding of multi-tier systems
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming
- Strong knowledge and experience of relational database design and SQL
- Understanding of ADSF (Application Development Security Framework)
- Experience with automated unit testing and related concepts such as dependency injection
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Good grasp of common patterns supporting scalability, concurrency, consistency, availability and supportability
- Knowledge of equities and/or prime brokerage / securities finance a plus
- Knowledge of the trade lifecycle (Trading, Middle Office, Settlements) a plus
- Understanding of messaging middleware and patterns (MQ, FIX etc)
- Working knowledge of Java
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.