22 days ago
19 months plus
Signature Consultants is seeking a .NET Application Support (remote until post Covid-19 ~ onsite after COVID) for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for someone to work on an assignment for 12 + months.
- 10+ years of software engineering experience
- 7+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: securities, quantitative trading, artificial intelligence, or machine learning
- Masters degree or higher in computer science or finance An industry-standard technology certification
- Basic knowledge of industry regulations related to building technological solutions
- 5+ yrs of experience building C#.NET applications
- 3+ yrs of experience in developing and delivering solutions with Service Oriented Architecture using Web Services or WCF
- 3+ yrs Hands on Experience in multi-tier architecture
- Understanding of advanced C# concepts such as reflection, asynchronous programming, dependency injection, threading and thread safety, (MUST)
- Experience with database programming, schemas, SQL scripts and stored procedures
- Experience in using code repository like GITHUB, TFS or SVN
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD/BDD) to create automated unit tests for both existing code and new projects
- Experience with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment, Test Automation, Build Automation and Test-Driven Development to enable the rapid delivery of working code-utilizing tools like GitHub,Jenkins, SonarQube etc.
- Exposure to market and trade data within an Investment Banking environment
- Hands on experience with WPF (Windows Presentation Framework) and DevExpress Controls
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.