24 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a REMOTE .NET Software Engineer for an opportunity with a client located in Jacksonville, FL.
General Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaboratively designs and builds customer facing software products delivered in Azure
- Writes codes, completes programming tasks and performs testing and debugging of applications using .NET, Angular, SQL and other current programming languages and technologies
- Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet-related computer programs
- Participates in full SCRUM life cycle with the team
- Interacts with product managers and/or users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications
- Participates in software design meetings and analyzes user needs to determine technical requirements, contributing architecture and design guidance to more junior team members and the team at large
- Writes technical specifications based on conceptual design and stated business requirements
- Writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications using current programming languages and technologies
- May deliver informational and decision-seeking presentations to technical and business groups to internal and/or external audiences
- Performs additional related duties as assigned
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or other related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience that is required for the specific job level
General Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Must love to write code, and be motivated and excited by technical challenges
- Must be proficient in Microsoft stack (C#, .NET Core, SQL, Web API)
- Nice to have proficiency on Cloud technologies specifically Azure
- Must have front-end experience using Angular or React
- Working experience in DevOps environment building production quality cloud products in a large enterprise is a plus
- In-depth understanding of design patterns and their application
- Fluency in developing and understanding sequence diagrams, class models, etc.
- Proficiency in solutions design and requirements definition disciplines leveraging model driven design based tools and techniques including conceptual solution component models, business process models, use cases etc.
- Knowledge of mortgage and/or financial services industry preferred
- Excellent analytical, decision-making, problem-solving, team, and time management skills
- Ability to estimate work effort for project sub-plans or small projects and ensure the project is successfully completed
- Positive outlook, strong work ethic, and responsive to internal and external clients and contacts
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.