21 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a Emergency Phone Dispatch Operator for an opportunity with a client located in Mesa, AZ.
- Responsible for answering and entering emergency calls while simultaneously dispatching for and monitoring multiple fire and security radio channels with moderate to high volume radio traffic
- Responsible for providing approved Pre-Arrival Instructions according to policies and procedures
- Responsible for making required and requested notifications
- Professional and courteous with all customer interactions in person, on the telephone and on the radio
- Demonstrated ability to multitask efficiently is crucial to effectively perform the minimum requirements of this position
- Ability to hear and understand multiple sound sources while simultaneously and accurately documenting information in CAD
- Must possess ability to receive and communicate information accurately to and from multiple sources while multitasking
- Possess a high degree of emotional self-control and maintain composure to facilitate performance under stressful situations in a collaborative team environment
- Willing to take ownership or actions and mistakes
- Accept and implement constructive criticism and feedback
- Demonstrable measurable progress and improvement throughout the duration of the training program
- Perform in a team environment
- 1+ years of experience working as an emergency dispatcher at a Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) or in a related role within Security + Fire Protection
- 1+ years of experience multi-tasking and working in a team environment
- Proficient utilizing the Microsoft Office Suite
- 3-5 technical/software skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Keyboarding skills at a minimum of 35 WPM
- Public Safety Answering Point (PSAP) is preferred
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.