18 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking an Entry Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Minneapolis, MN. This position will be remote to start and then sit in Minneapolis after Labor Day.
- Candidates will have to work 55-60/hrs a week and up to 70 hours at key points of the year
- Highest GPA possible 3.5 and above, unless worked through college, sports etc
- College degree in Finance/Math/Econ/etc
- Excel must be able to work with formulas, like numbers, and be detailed oriented
- Key product in use is CLO
- Assigned a certain amount of deals (say 2-3) and then every day learn different aspects of managing those deals
- Shadow the other analysts, reconcile daily cash flow
- Start handling trades and then get hands on with reporting at the end
- Manage funds regarding the daily tasks for the hedge funds that own the deals
- Talk to them (the hedge funds) about discrepancies of data
- Reconcile transactions and trades
- Learn a lot of vocab, and tasks, processes for trading and hedge fund relations or agent banks
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.