14 days ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a ESG Tech BA for an opportunity with a client located in Boston, MA. Our client is looking for someone to work an assignment for 6 month increments.
Location: Boston preference, second NYC
- 10-15 years of total experience
- Background with financial services - (understanding of equities, bonds, portfolios, etc)
- Needs to be tech savvy (will be loading current and historic vendor data, data scrubbing & analysis,KPI values)
- Experience with web based products that show visualization to portfolio managers. Ex: MorningStar
- Interpersonal skills
- Great communication
- ESG experience
- The more experience with financial services the better
- Assist product owners with taking in requirements
- Load current vendor data as well as historic vendor data
- Files from vendors need to be checked & analyzed. (checking file format, KPI values, etc)
- Data scrubbing and analysis
- Working on a project where KPI data is pulled from various vendors into the ESG framework to be displayed for users
- Modeling application called CRS that allows analysts to go in, calculate impact metrics, and see percentage impacts from E, S and G
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.