about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a ETL Data Analyst for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is seeking someone that has experience in an Agile environment and has supported several data focused projects. This is for a large commercial real estate and investment banking firm and they are building out a modern data organization within an Azure Cloud Data Lake environment. This is a great opportunity to get on the ground floor of a large organization building out their IT organization. This company is very strong financially, over 30 years old with a mature business model but the Technology Organization resembles more of a start-up environment. The tech stack is very modern and successful team-members have an ability work effectively without constant manager oversight. There are two teams that make up the data organization, one team is over data analytics and Business Intelligence and another team over database development (Data Modeling, ETL Development, Data Lake Creation). This role is primarily supporting the Development team.
Design data flows, transformation and ETL processes, reporting and ensure data loaded into the data warehouse is accurate
- Experience specifically loading data into the data warehouse
- 5+ years of experience in an ETL data warehouse environment helping with troubleshooting and ETL performance modification
- Experience in data quality and data management
- Experience with data modeling or working with developers building models, that would be ideal
- Experience working with source files, mapping specs, and mining data
- Experience with SQL and the ability to query data
- Experience running with either medium or large sized data projects including migrations, integration's of outside data, and/or data lake creation
- Experience gathering requirements, help creating documentation, process flow diagramming and execution of user stories
- Experience within an Agile Scrum Application Development environment
- Very strong communication skills, good problem solving ability, good relationship building skills, and fit into an unstructured IT environment
- Experience in a Cloud based environment, preferably with the Azure Cloud
- Understanding of Azure DataBricks, Data Lake, and/or Azure Data Factory
Location - Uptown Charlotte (must be willing to work on-site at least 3 days per week)
Duration - long-term contract role with the potential to convert full-time
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.