about 1 month ago
Signature Consultants is seeking a ETL Developer with Azure for an opportunity with a client located in Charlotte, NC. Our client is looking for an ETL Developer to help build out an ETL Data Warehouse within an Azure cloud environment.
- Lead and Develop multiple development projects utilizing SQL Server 2012 through 2016
- Demonstrable familiarity and experience with common analysis tools- SQL, R, and Python
- Migrate Microsoft SQL Server DB instances to MS-Azure
- Familiarity with MS-Azure data warehouse implementation
- Help develop and lead best practice dissemination to the rest of the database team
- Financial and/or Mortgage industry expertise preferred
- Must be local to Charlotte or willing to relocate to Charlotte BEFORE THE START DATE
- Must have 4+ years of experience doing strong ETL development
- Must have at least one year of experience working extensively with Azure and specifically Data Factory and Data Bricks
- Must have 2+ years of experience in either Scala or Python
- Experience building Data Factory Pipelines within Azure
- Experience leveraging Data Bricks for Transformation activities
- Should have strong skills in SQL, with the ability to do complex queries
- Strong SQL experience with a combination of software programming and statistical analysis
About Signature Consultants, LLC
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Florida, Signature Consultants was established in 1997 with a singular focus: to provide clients and consultants with superior staffing solutions. For the ninth consecutive year, Signature was voted as one of the "Best Staffing Firms to Work For" and is now the 14th largest IT staffing firm in the United States (source: Staffing Industry Analysts). With 28 locations throughout North America, Signature annually deploys thousands of consultants to support, run, and manage their clients' technology needs. Signature offers IT staffing, consulting, managed solutions, and direct placement services. For more information on the company, please visit www.sigconsult.com. Signature Consultants is the parent company to Hunter Hollis and Madison Gunn.
Signature Consultants is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Signature will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at or 888.838.1020.